Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Links

Recently, two organizations have approached me asking if they could use my photographs on their sites. Both are not-for-profit, conservation/educational entities and I was happy to help and, frankly, quite flattered by the nice treatment they gave to my material.

I have added links to both their sites. The first is a Polish site, Nyskie Towarzystwo Ochrony Zweirzat used a few of my moray eel photos for an article. The site has a built-in translator for those of you not fluent in Polish. The name of the organization in English is Animal Protection Society Nyskie and they are involved in animal rescue work.

The second site is MarineBio which is building an ambitious marine species database. The link leads to their site but they also publish a very interesting blog. The organization looks fascinating and makes me wish I could go back in time and follow that career in marine biology I dreamed about when I was a kid watching Jacques Cousteau on TV.

Anyway, give the sites a look! You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment